A property purchase will most likely be one of the largest investments you make in your lifetime.
You should therefore consider the benefits of having proper advice to ensure that your interests are protected.
I do provide conveyancing services at competitive rates and fixed fees for most transactions. I set out my fees (GST inclusive) below:
- For a pre-purchase, review of a Contract for an existing house and written advice to you -$275.00
- For a pre-purchase review of an off-the-plan Contract and written advice to you - $385.00
- To complete the conveyancing of a sale or purchase Contract up to the settlement stage (this figure is inclusive of disbursements and includes any pre-purchase review of the Contract) - $1,400.00
- Lodgement of a Caveat to protect your interest in a property - this figure includes Titles Office registration fees - $380.00
- In the event that you do not require mortgage finance, I charge a further $250.00 to stamp the documents at the State Revenue Office and lodge the Transfer of Land at the Titles Office.
- In the event that any transaction is unusually complex, goes beyond the scope of standard conveyancing, involves re-negotiating any terms of the Contract or if there are breaches of the Contract then there may be additional charges to take into account the extra work involved, but I would endeavour to inform you prior to the incurring of those costs.
I may also negotiate a larger fee for large transactions to take into account the added risk.
Whilst some non-lawyer conveyancers may charge lesser rates, they are unlikely to have the benefit of legal qualification and understanding of complex property matters that a qualified lawyer can provide